Like Us On Facebook

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Wendy Davis...Get The Hell Out Of Texas!



From the moment I heard about this twit, I did not like her. Dubbed the "Abortion Barbie" by those on the twisted left, she is now running for Governor in my beloved Texas. Any person that will don a catheter and stage a filibuster over a law banning abortion past 20 weeks is a first class scum bucket. 20 weeks! If you can't decide you don't want a kid after 20 weeks, that's 5 MONTHS for you leftist idiots that can't count, then you should be placed in a coma until the baby arrives and then someone should pull the plug on you. And this skank advocates for those little babies to have their tiny brains sucked out of their head. But she has no love for family and no loyalty to anyone. She serves her own selfish desires.

It has come to light just what her life story is all about and it does not coincide with the stories she herself has told. Nope. She is a liar. Imagine that? A lefty who is a liar! Shocking right? (Not) Her story was that she was divorced at 19 with a kid and then had to live in a trailer park in a bad area of Ft. Worth. Well, she was actually divorced at 21 and re-married some lawyer who paid for her to go to Harvard Law School. While the bitch was away, the new husband took care of her first kid with the first husband and also the kid they shared. The new husband cashed in his 401k to pay for her schooling and the very day after the last payment was made, Wendy left him and filed for divorce. Husband number 2 got full custody of his daughter but I have no idea about the first one. Maybe she went to live with husband #1. 

She obviously will use whoever she has to in order to get what she wants. And when she gets it, she no longer has a use for them any longer. So, Texas, is this who you want? She will put on the smile until she gets your vote and then what? She will wok as hard as she can to turn Texas into Detroit. Well, good luck bitch. And don't forget to pluck that hair from your mole. The eyes of Texas are upon you. Save your so-called "charm" for those living in lefty-land. My State is RED and it will not turn blue! And I will be campaigning against you. I would rather Roger Rabbit be Governor over you. 

5 comments:

  1. What a coincidence! I do not like Wendy Davis either! At least you get to vote against her. Now is she running for governor of All of Texas, or just Houston, Texas, as Molly Ringwald told us? Maybe, if you're lucky, you'll get a good governor for all of Texas, like we got a good governor up here for all of Wisconsin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say for sure, but I sure hope we get a good governor for all of texas. If she wins, then she can have Houston. Nothing but left wingers and Katrina trash anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That woman like most politicians, especially democrats seems to be a sociopath. A sociopath lacks empathy, and how can a human being have no empathy for the most innocent and helpless among us? I lived in Austin Tx back in the 80's, and was shocked to see how liberal it was. I hated it and left as soon as I was able. I hope the good people of Texas don't vote this sociopath in. If Texas goes, we are screwed.
    C.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey C.J. Yes, Austin is crazy liberal. We lived in Bastrop which is about 30 miles East of Austin. Lost our home in that 2011 wildfire there. I always hated the term "Keep Austin Wierd". How about, get the weirdo's out and make this a city worth coming to. I'm still a Texan, but now a Deep East Texan. I am campaigning hard against this twit. She can go back to her trailer park as far as I'm concerned.

      Delete
    2. I lived there back when leather face Ann Richards ran for Governor and won. I voted for the other guy, Clayton or something like that. I was shocked that Texans back then would vote in a progressive like her. Actually, it still shocks me whenever they win.
      C.J.

      Delete