Like Us On Facebook

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sex Offender Seeks Admission to Kentucky Bar

I’m sure they will allow the POS to take the damn test.  Just makes me sick.

Sex Offender Seeks Admission to Kentucky Bar

This undated photo provided by Kentucky State Police shows Guy Padraic Hamilton-Smith, a University of Kentucky law school graduate, who is battling to be allowed to take the bar exam. (Image source: AP/Kentucky State Police)

LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky man on a sex offender registry is pushing the state’s Supreme Court to allow him to take the bar exam and become a practicing lawyer.

Guy Padraic Hamilton-Smith, of Lexington, plans to ask the justices by Jan. 13 to reconsider a decision that he lacks the moral character to join the bar.

Hamilton-Smith graduated in the top third of his law school class, but the Kentucky Supreme Court last month blocked him from taking the bar exam because he is on the registry.

Hamilton-Smith pleaded guilty to a charge of possession of matter portraying a sexual performance by a child in March 2007 and received a five-year suspended sentence. He was also required to register as a sex offender until 2027.

Re-blogged from The Blaze

Sex Offender Seeks Admission to Kentucky Bar
Associated Press
Sun, 05 Jan 2014 22:02:14 GMT

1 comments:

  1. Almost everyday I heard a news about child molestation and child being rape. I'm a mother and I'm worried about the safety of my family most especially my daughter. As a mother we are the one who take charged of taking care our children and family. Thanks to this application that I recently signed up I can make sure that my family is fully protected. With just a press of the panic button, you can connect up to your safety network and can call directly to 911, if theres really an emergency. They can also track sex offenders.Please do check this out to also protect your family form all types of harms. http://safekidzone.com/

    ReplyDelete