Like Us On Facebook

Monday, January 20, 2014

Obama Is Black? Who Knew?


Obama is now saying that his approval numbers are dropping because he is black. Here are HIS words:

“There’s no doubt that there’s some folks who just really dislike me because they don’t like the idea of a black president. Now, the flip side of it is there are some black folks and maybe some white folks who really like me and give me the benefit of the doubt precisely because I’m a black president.”

There is one little detail that prissy pants seems to forget. HE'S HALF WHITE! Why is it so easy for him to just forget about the white half of him? Because the actual racist is Obama himself. He despises that white half of him. Well, dipshit, I hate the white half of you as much as I hate the black half. I hate ALL of you because you are an idiot and because you are destroying MY Country, America. I would hate you if you were all white, or all black, or all purple. Your color is irrelevant. Your ideals are not. And those who vote for you simply because you're black? They are racist apologists. They have some ill conceived belief that because you are black, then they have to vote for you because of their own guilt. I have no guilt. I am white yet I have never owned a slave. Democrats are the ones who fought to keep their slaves and it was a BLACK man who first went to court in a suit to keep his slave. Where exactly is MY guilt supposed to come in?

Anyone who falls for your crap is an idiot. You are nothing but a POS liar and I despise ALL OF YOU, the white and the black and whatever else you may be mixed with. I don't care what you look like on the outside. I care about what you are on the inside, stupid. Now stop being pathetic and quit trying to raise your TANKING approval ratings by bringing out the very worn out race card. People aren't buying it anymore.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment