Like Us On Facebook

Friday, January 31, 2014

The Loose Left



Henry Waxman (D-Calif) announced Thursday that he will retire his seat in the House of Representatives at the end of his session after "serving" 20 years in that position. Well, good! I have never seen a human who looked more like a rat that Henry. Sorta gives new meaning to the term "democRAT" doesn't it? But it is who is considering a run for his seat that has me irritated.

Remember Sandra Fluke? The Georgetown student who wanted free birth control and the one that Rush Limbaugh appropriately called a "slut"? Yeah, that Sandra Fluke. Why do the left always seem to pick the most immoral people they can find? They love Wendy Davis even though she is a cold-hearted bitch that supports baby murder and used her rich husband to take care of her kids and pay for her college, only dumping him when the last payment on her Harvard student loan was paid. They love Hillary Clinton even though she has been involved in more scandals than than the word "scandal" can even define. 

Fluke currently works as a social justice attorney in Los Angeles. She had this to say:

"I’m flattered that I’m being discussed as a potential candidate, especially for Rep. Waxman's seat, considering his incredible legacy," Fluke said. "A number of folks I respect very deeply have reached out today and encouraged me to run. I am strongly considering running. I’ll be making my decision soon."
I would say that I wish a good Republican Conservative would step up and run but in such a liberal controlled district, it would be futile. The cancer is spreading and it is malignant. It has spread to the vital organs so we can no longer cut off the hand to save the arm. I just keep praying, I know God has a plan and He is in control. Liberals are getting their 15 minutes of fame and there will be hell to pay for sure. It just gets hard sometimes because God's time is different than ours. But I know, it won't be like this forever. Keep the faith, fellow readers, keep the faith.

0 comments:

Post a Comment