Like Us On Facebook

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I Want To Fundamentally Change Obama



Obama said he wanted to fundamentally change America. He has done so. We are a Nation too far in debt and too far in to the PC cesspool. We can never be the same as we were in times past. Obama has succeeded in this fundamental change. Yet people are far too stupid to even realize it. The media gives him a pass and even on Fox News, most will label his lies as simply "miss-speaking". That really ticks me off. He doesn't miss-speak. HE LIES! HE IS A LIAR! 

And let's talk about the whole "fundamental change" thing for a minute. When I married my husband, I didn't love him for the man I was going to change him into. I love him for who he IS! We don't change things fundamentally that we love. Obama does not love America and he never has. I admit that there are things about America that could be better but that is like me getting frustrated when my kids leave dirty dishes in the sink without rinsing them out. Little things but nothing requiring a major overhaul. 

Obama knows exactly what he is doing, he is just a bumbling idiot at getting them done. He is right on schedule with his fundamental change. He is following Cloward-Piven to the letter and most people out there have no idea what Cloward-Piven even is. Well, click on the link and read for yourself what it is and how Obama is using it to fundamentally change America. Everyone should know exactly what it is. You can't fight the enemy if you have no idea what his strategy is or his weapon pension can you?

So, I would like to fundamentally change Obama because I do not like him. I cannot stand to listen to his voice and I cannot stand to even look at his face. He thoroughly disgusts me. And so do all of his precious followers. I would not piss on any of them if they were on fire. That's just the way I feel. If they are suffering under the constricting policies put in place by the buffoon, then they deserve to suffer and I feel no pity for them. They are getting exactly what they voted for. 

But just remember. It took Carter to get Reagan. Now we have Obama who is so much worse than Carter ever could be so maybe we have a little hope. Yes, I want to fundamentally change Obama from this:

To this:


I would say that Obama can go suck a rotten egg but I don't think he really likes Michelle that much. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment