Like Us On Facebook

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Obama's Dead Fly And Hillary's Crab Lice?



If you haven't already, I highly recommend you head on over to Facebook and give Barack Obama's Dead Fly a like. You will be in stitches I assure you. Not only that, but you can rely on whatever story they are putting forth to be factual and not decades old like some do.

While you're there, check out their sister pages. Hillary Clinton's Crab Lice and Joe Biden's Dead Brain. If I ever find myself with nothing to write about, I go there and I can always find something. They tend to get banned by Facebook more than most because some liberal panty waste gets their "feelings" hurt by what they say. What do they do about it? Oh, you know...they say it again, only a little more often.

I like these guys. Alot! Give 'em a like and if you feel like it, tell them the Conservative Wife sent ya. You won't be disappointed.

And if you want a T-Shirt like the one shown above, then go here. They have tons of Fly Fan items for every Obama despiser on your list.

2 comments:

  1. You should check out "We The People Have Had Enough" on facebook...they're small but right on top of things!

    ReplyDelete