Like Us On Facebook

Saturday, April 20, 2013

It's The Boy Scouts of America! Not The Gay Scouts of America!

Boy Scouts Spokesman Deron Smith Says Boy Scouts Close to Ending Ban on Openly Gay Members
Photo Courtesy of The Blaze

I am disgusted that while the Nation was distracted by the Boston Marathon Bombings and the Texas Fertilizer plant explosions, that these cowards decided to slip their little policy change in right under people's noses. My son is a scout. He is proud to be a scout but now things will be different. No, we are not "scared" of gays. We are disgusted by their lifestyle choice. Why? Because God is disgusted by their choices as well. It is not natural. I could care less what you do with your own life, but I am sick and tired of having this crap forced on me. I won't buy another Girl Scout cookie ever again. Why? Because the Girl Scouts donate a portion of their money to Planned Parenthood. I WILL NOT knowingly support that evil organization.

Why is it that people consistently cave in to the few that whine and moan about being treated unfairly? They would rather just let them have their way then stand strong against them. The oath of the Boy Scouts is,
On my honor, I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong, mentally awake and morally straight.
Hmmm...Morally Straight! Being gay is not being Morally Straight. Sorry, that's just the way it is.

The BSA’s Executive Committee stated, “The proposed resolution also reinforces that Scouting is a youth program, and any sexual conduct, whether heterosexual or homosexual, by youth of Scouting age is contrary to the virtues of Scouting.” But the virtues of scouting are about keeping yourself morally straight. So allowing them in actually goes against the virtues of scouting.

If this goes through, I will seriously consider removing my son from this organization and go on over to the Royal Rangers. They take a stronger stance for God and moral values. I believe the BSA are moving away from the values they have held for 103 years because those on the left can't stand to have an organization out there that leaves them out. They are so bereft of morals and values that they must consume and destroy everything good and Godly that our Nation was founded on.

I am so tired of having to be the one to give in, to give up a little more of my values, for the interest of these few who feel the need to destroy. I won't do it anymore. I won't knowingly contribute to their filth. I have a feeling there are a lot more parents out there who feel the same as I do. So is the BSA willing to lose more for the sake of a few? Time will tell.

0 comments:

Post a Comment