Like Us On Facebook

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Feminist aborts baby because he's a boy

 

baby_surpriseA feminist identified as “Lana” claims she aborted her baby because it was a boy.

Her reason?

She says she didn’t want to “curse the world” with another male.

Lana posted her story on Injustice Stories, a blog that says it’s “dedicated to sharing stories of social injustice.”

“My journey has taken me to many different places fighting for women’s rights and carrying the banner of the Feminist Movement, even to the point of eschewing a career,” she wrote.

Lana allegedly did not know who the father of her baby was, but she said she was ready to become a mother when she became pregnant in 2012. But she changed her mind after a negative confrontation with a man on a plane while she flew to San Francisco to participate in an Occupy Wall Street rally.

When she told her seatmate she was going to the Occupy Wall Street rally, she said, “The man literally scoffed when I spoke those words and leaned in and quietly said to me ‘B****** like you need to learn their place.’ Stunned, I screamed ‘ASSAULT!’…”

Lana claimed a male flight attendant was on the scene and she told him to have the man moved.

“The woman-hater just laughed as the flight attendant continued to press me on if he made any physical contact with me,” she wrote. “For a moment, I contemplated bending the truth in order to get the woman-hater away from me. His words had violated both my feelings, and my trust, perhaps as much of a violation as actual physical touch. In the end, I confirmed that no physical contact was made, to which both flight attendants told me they couldn’t make him move.

“I was flabbergasted, and then betrayed as they recommended that I move to one of the empty seats. This left me in tears. I knew the only way to get away was to move seats so I did so tearfully and having felt as though I had been verbally and emotionally raped. By the time we landed, my outlook had changed. I could no longer depend on men to be an ally of the cause.”

When she was nearly five months pregnant, Lana learned her baby was a boy.

“I was in shock, I started crying, weeping at the thought of what I was about to curse the world with,” she wrote. “By the third day, I started regaining some of my mental strength and knew what I had to do. I couldn’t bring another monster into the world. We already have enough enemies as it is.”

Lana claims she had an abortion, later writing, “I had done something positive, something that would actually make a difference, something good.”

She added, “I stand by my decision to abort my baby because it was a male … If the curse returns, I would do the exact same thing all over again.”

Later, Lana said she was shocked at the public’s response to her blog posting, claiming she had even received death threats.

“I cannot believe some of the emails that have been forwarded to me,” she wrote in a follow-up post. “[D]o people really exist who want to see me dead because of what I chose to do with my own body? Those are the minds of mentally disturbed individuals … I suspect that many of you reading this will be the kind of people who are sending emails from their mom’s basement, leaving comments on here and on social media websites as you degrade mentally more and more while sitting on your crusty computer chairs. Do everyone a favor: GROW UP!”

She concluded the defense of her decision by writing, “To me, the experience [of aborting her baby] was liberating, the emotions I felt when deciding what I should do, and after learning my fetus was male was something I wouldn’t wish on my worst enemy. coming out of it a liberated woman was more than worth it.”

Feminist aborts baby because he's a boy
-NO AUTHOR-
Wed, 11 Feb 2015 01:11:11 GMT

0 comments:

Post a Comment