Like Us On Facebook

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Did The American On MH370 Get A Message Out?

Photo allegedly sent by Phillip Wood from Diego Garcia

News has come out that Phillip Wood, the American IBM executive flying on MH370, has sent a text with an accompanying photo. The picture is completely dark but when you look at the properties of the photo, it gives you a coordinate on where the photo was taken. That's because the iPhone has built in GPS tracking that is attached to all photos taken. In the properties section of said photo are the latitude and longitude. They are:

Longitude: 7;18;58.308906555175781
Latitude:    72;25;35.55908203125

According to World Atlas, the latitude and longitude of Diego Garcia, BBND 1ZZ, British Indian Ocean Territory is:
             7° 19' S / 72° 25' E

As you can see, it puts the photo right in the middle of Diego Garcia. Wood reportedly sent the photo with this accompanying text on March 18 at 6:22 pm.

  "I have been held hostage by unknown military personnel after my flight was hijacked…I work for IBM and I have managed to hide my cellphone… I have been separated from the rest of the passengers and I am in a cell. My name is Philip Wood. I think I have been drugged as well and cannot think clearly."

Do I believe the plane is at Diego Garcia? Yes, I do and I believe it is being held there until it can be re-purposed for something very bad. See my post here about it.

http://theconservativewife.blogspot.com/2014/03/missing-flight-mh370-did-not-crash-no.html

This may turn out to be a hoax but it is looking more and more like this is a factual message. We will see...

TCW

0 comments:

Post a Comment