Like Us On Facebook

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Because You're A Stupid Head And I'm Telling On You



"Don't Cast Your Aspersions On My Asparagus"!

The battle has been heating up on the Hill between Eric Holder and TX Representative, Louie Gohmert. In fact, Holder has once again shown how childish and incompetent he really is. Here is part of the exchange:

  

“I realize that contempt is not a big deal to our attorney general,” Gohmert said. “But it is important that we have proper oversight…”
“You don’t want to go there, buddy,” Holder interrupted, leaning back in his chair. “You don’t want to go there.”
 “I don’t want to go there?” Gohmert said. “About the contempt?”
“No,” Holder said, pointing his finger at Gohmert. “You should not assume that that is not a big deal to me. I think it was inappropriate. I think it was unjust. But never think that that was not a big deal to me. Don’t ever think that.”
“I don’t need lectures from you about contempt,” Gohmert said.
“And I don’t need lectures from you either,” Holder snapped.
As Gohmert's time was up, Holder had one last little jibe to give:

“Good luck with your asparagus,” Holder muttered.
The asparagus remark was an intended insult aimed directly at Gohmert regarding a comment that Gohmert made at a House Judiciary Committee hearing last year when Gohmert said that the Justice Department had failed to stop the Boston Marathon bombing. When Holder attempted to dodge the question, as he always does, Gohmert became annoyed and said, "The attorney general will not cast aspersions on my asparagus."

Following Gohmert's statement, the left quickly began salivating and excoriating Gohmert as being senile and mixing his words up. But that was not the case. And for an entire year, Gohmert just let the left have their "fun" at his expense, but it turns out, the joke was on them all along.

Yesterday, Gohmert told The Blaze that he did not fumble his words and he was in fact using a quote that goes back decades.


“Percy Foreman was a very, very liberal criminal defense attorney, but he was incredible in the courtroom,” Gohmert said on Beck’s radio show. “When somebody started attacking his integrity, he stood up and said, ‘I object, he’s casting aspersions on my asparagus!’ And people would scratch their heads, but it brought down the level of the rancor. I was using a Percy Foreman line from criminal trials back probably 50 years ago.”

Not only that, but a 1973 book by John Dos Passos includes a letter where an individual says, "Don't think that I'm casting asparagus..." And also in the Three Stooges, a chef parodies the line by demanding, "Are you casting asparagus on my cooking?"

But Holder and the rest of the idiot left are too lazy to find out what Gohmert was really saying. And if they did happen to research a bit and know the history of the quote, they acted in true liberal fashion and decided not to report on it. Because doing so would show that Gohmert actually one-upped Holder and they can't be having that!

And the phrase has apparently been riding just under Holder's thin-skin because it took him a full year to come up with a "proper" insult. But all he has done is show the American people once more what an idiot he truly is. He is a liar and is lock step with Obama. 

Perhaps should Holder ever see the inside of a jail cell, I will start a non-profit organization to send him care packages from We The People. Asparagus only!

TCW 









1 comments:

  1. Dear sweet comet of mercy. Please land on the White House, Justice Dept, NSA, Congress, Supreme Court, Moochelles ass, parts of California, New York, Chris Christies ass, Austin Tx, Detroit, and my ex's house.
    I will add more later.
    C.J.

    ReplyDelete