Like Us On Facebook

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Update

Hello everyone, I just wanted to pop in and leave a post....I am going through a pretty serious rough patch right now with my family and that is why I haven't posted anything. Prayers are extremely welcomed and know that I appreciate each and every one of you for visiting my little blog. 

What doesn't kill us only makes us stronger and my family and I will get through this.

Psalms 46:10

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth.
God Bless and I will be back very soon.

In His Service, 

TCW 

2 comments:

  1. I will remember you in my prayers, and I hope everything turns out OK. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "God is our refuge and strength, always ready to help in times of trouble" (Psalm 46:1).

    ReplyDelete