Like Us On Facebook

Friday, February 14, 2014

And The Greatest Of These Is Love



February 14. A day for love and romance, flowers and chocolate and stuffed animals galore. On this day, I would like to remind us all that if not for God, we wouldn't know love, much less feel it, for God is love. As we take time to show that special someone in our life how much we care about them, perhaps we should take at least an equal amount of time and do the same for our Heavenly Father.

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son; that whosoever believeth in Him, should not perish but have everlasting life.
John 3:16

And now abideth faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
1 Corinthians 13:13

Happy Valentine's Day Everyone. Happy Valentine's Day Father.

In His service,

TCW

2 comments:

  1. I am one of those guys who really does not care for Valentines day, or any other holiday for that matter. To me it was just another way for someone to get in to my wallet. But the way you wordsmithed this post made me glad I put out the dough for that box of truffles.
    C.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, you know, I have always loved a good truffle.... lol

      Delete