Like Us On Facebook

Thursday, February 27, 2014

All In His Time; According To His Will

I have been on a roller coaster these past few days. My family trouble has to do with my oldest son and the choices he has made in his life. As a mother, I will always hold the right to worry and shed tears for my children. As a Christian, I know that God is in control. I also pray for my children, that they may be forgiven just in case maybe they did not ask for it themselves. I know that ultimately, only they can each ask for their own, but I do it anyway.

It is my greatest wish that they be in heaven one day. I pray I am there, too. For years,  I wasn't a very good Christian. Pretty much my whole entire life. I always believed but I sure didn't act like it. What a wretched wretch I was. I have sinned terribly and made more mistakes than most. I still do, only now, I know I am forgiven when I ask for it. Not only for the things I have done, but for the things I will do. As long as I ask and I am truly sorry, I am forgiven. 

How did I come to know God as I do now? Because of my Pastor, Arnold Murray of the Shepherd's Chapel. Between my husband and I, we have probably almost run the full gamut of sins. Almost. But because of Pastor Murray, we were able to listen with the ears to hear and the eyes to see. These are gifts from God above and Pastor Murray helped us, as well as millions of others.

On February, 12, 2014, Pastor Murray went to be with the Lord. Our hearts are completely broken in that we lost a true man of God in the flesh, but we also know that God called a mighty warrior home. In all my years, never have I ever run across another preacher who taught the Bible, chapter by chapter and verse by verse. And not just taught the words, but taught his students how to do it for themselves. How to decipher the Word of God and once you read with understanding, everything changes, including your life.

My life is forever changed as is my husband's. We know the reason we are here in this life. Only for one reason; to decide once and for all, whom we will love; either God or Satan. Only this matters in the end. Not the politics or the economy or the jobs or the lack thereof. Only that one thing. It says in the Bible in Revelation chapter 7:1

And after these things I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding the four winds of the earth, that the wind should not blow on the earth, nor on the sea, nor on any tree.
These four angels are the angels of nature. When the four winds blow from every direction, it brings destruction. These are the winds spoken of in Daniel chapter 7. The truth is out there, but we have to be diligent in seeking it. If we do not know what truth is, then we will never be able to recognize a lie. If we keep going in the same chapter;
2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
This seal is the truth of the Living God that we are supposed to have in our mind.

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.
Having the seal of God means you know the truth. We can either do the work of truth or the work of deception. There is no in between. The moment that the servants of God have the truth sealed in their mind, these four winds will blow.

There is so much prophecy in the Bible that is unfolding before our very eyes. Even the Arabs and the Russians are mentioned in Revelation. Russia is Gog and the Arabs are the locust army. How do I know this? Because the word Gog in the Greek is Rosh (roosh) which was later changed to Russia and locusts? The word is 'arbeh in the Greek and their crowns are translated as being turbans. The season of the locust is from May to September. That is a five month period. That is the exact amount of time Satan will be here as anti-Christ. That isn't to say that Satan is going to show up in May and be here until September. We don't know the exact time, only God does. But we do know the season. And he will be here for 5 months. Shortened from 7 years to 3 1/2 years and shortened again to five months for the sake of God's Elect. It is time we all wake up. Not to just what is going on in the world, but what is going on spiritually as well. All things have been told to us. Now it is up to us to figure it out and make the right choice.

I will be working on a new project in the coming days. Yes, I will still blog here, but I will be creating a new page here with common questions people may have about the Bible and the answer to go with. If you have a question, then feel free to ask. I do not know all the answers; far from it, but I will do my best to find out if I don't know.

God be with us all,

Semper Fidelis Pastor Murray.

In His Service,

TCW



2 comments:

  1. PSALM 23-THIS IS REALLY AWESOME....

    The Lord is my Shepherd...That's Relationship...


    I shall not want... That's Supply....


    He maketh me to lie down in green pastures....That's Rest...


    He leadeth me beside the still waters....That's Refreshment..


    He restoreth my soul.... That's Healing....


    He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness.....That's Guidance


    For His name sake....That's Purpose...


    Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death.... That's
    Testing...


    I will fear no evil....That's Protection....


    For Thou art with me....That's Faithfulness...


    Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me.... That's Discipline...

    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies...That's
    Hope

    Thou annointest my head with oil.. That's Consecration..


    My cup runneth over = That's Abundance!


    Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life.. That's
    Blessing


    And I will dwell in the house of the Lord.. That's Security!


    Forever = That's Eternity!

    C.J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I replied from the wrong platform. I was on my mobile so I will reply again here. That is beautiful and so incredibly true. Thank you C.J.

      Delete