Like Us On Facebook

Saturday, June 8, 2013

Moose Vs. Fireworks Truck

Fireworks Truck Hits Moose Along Canada Highway

I have to admit, when I woke up this morning and turned on the computer to see what was happening in the world, I got excited for a moment. I read that a moose and a fireworks truck collided. I wasn't seeing clearly yet and had barely taken my first sip of coffee so I thought it read...Mooch Vs. fireworks truck. Yep...I thought the FLOTUS had been hit by a fireworks truck and the fireworks then exploded into a spectacular show of freedom reigning. But alas...it was only a real moose. Poor thing. But maybe it was a mooselum...and he was off on a suicide bombing mission.

Either way...you can see my brain is quite fuzzy this morning. The coyotes were really active last night and I tossed and turned, worrying for the livestock. And for the new baby kitties out by the barn. I also had to kill a 4 ft. cotton mouth. Creepy. I worry too much, about the little things as well as the bigger ones happening in our own government. I have never before in my life felt like I was so pitted against my own country's government than I do now. It's like a bad dream that just won't end. Wish I had a magic wand that I could wave in the air and say "FLOTUS POTUS" and they would all disappear.

Until I learn how to invent such a wand and also invent something that keeps coyotes away, I guess I will continue to be a worry wort. (Texas slang) But I won't stop speaking out. I know they are watching, gathering, and categorizing people like me. So what. God is more powerful than they will ever be. And He is in control and He is with me. It's time we all stood taller now. It's time to have the heart of David as we stand against the Goliath of the present day. God was with him and He is with us. And He stands with those who stand for Him and for what is right. Now is not the time to sit back and be quiet. Now is the time to shout. I have never felt the urge more strongly to irritate and offend liberals, atheists and the immoral. They have been irritating me for years. Time for pay back. It's going to be a great day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment