Like Us On Facebook

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Fox News And Rupert Murdoch Have Donated Millions To The Clintons



I got to thinking about all the wealthy idiots who would be pouring money into the Hillary train of destruction and decided to do a little research on the subject. To my shock, I discovered that not all of her donors are the elitist left. Some of them are from companies that are funded by Conservatives. And it makes me sick to think that things entities that I have supported are turning around and giving money to this murderous behemoth that some call a woman.

Rupert Murdoch and Fox have donated money to this witch. Not only to her, but also to John Kerry, Arlen Specter, Robert Kerrey, (another Democrat) just to name a few. See for yourself here: http://docquery.fec.gov/cgi-bin/qind/
But to Hillary and John Kerry? That is too far. In fact, over the last 20 years, Fox has donated more than 3 million dollars to Clinton accounts. Take a look for yourself:

 

It saddens me to see to think that the trust you place in an organization is so blindly misplaced. I never would have dreamed he would donate to her. But then again, why should I be surprised really? Too many of those in power have either turned their backs on their morals or they never had them to begin with. Which is it Rupert? Did you misplace your moral compass or were you born without one?

Disturbing to say the least...

0 comments:

Post a Comment