Like Us On Facebook

Friday, January 23, 2015

Feds spent $432,000 studying 'gay'-hookup apps

So tired of this crap!

(FreeBeacon) The National Institutes of Health (NIH) has spent nearly a half a million dollars studying gay hookup apps such as Grindr.

The government awarded $432,000 to Columbia University to interview gay men who use GPS dating apps and determine whether it increases their likelihood of engaging in risky sexual behavior.

“Smartphone technologies have provided a new venue for sexual partnering among men who have sex with men (MSM),” the grant for the project states. “Indeed, there are a rapidly growing number of smartphone applications designed to facilitate sexual partnering among MSM.”

Feds spent $432,000 studying 'gay'-hookup apps
-NO AUTHOR-
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 04:07:40 GMT

1 comments:

  1. I wish they would have contacted me, I could have used the bucks, lol. I would have given them all the info they needed and not for 432K. I really am not big into the gay dating apps because it is all so quick and careless. I like more conventional online dating sites because I can take my time and be smart about who I date, even casually. http://gayboyz.com/ is a website that rates gay dating sites after they are reviewed and analyzed. I think the best way to find someone for a long term relationship or just for a fling is by joining a personals site and making a decent profile and working it that way. And yes, even within a very short amount of time, you can find someone near you who wants what you want.

    ReplyDelete