Like Us On Facebook

Sunday, November 16, 2014

Obama on Gruber: I Just Heard About This Today

 

Sunday on Fox News Channel's "Fox & Friends," network White House correspondent Ed Henry asked President President Obama about Jonathan Gruber and the president claimed he had just heard about the ObamaCare architect before walking out on stage in Australia.

President Obama said, "I just heard about this. I get well briefed before I come out here. The fact that some adviser who never worked on our staff expressed an opinion that I've completely disagreed with in terms of the voters, is no reflection on the actual process that was run. We had a year-long debate, Ed, I mean, go back and look at your stories. The one thing we can't say is that we did not have a lengthy debate about health care in the United States of America. or that it was not adequately covered. I think it is fair to say that there was not a provision in the health care laws that was not extensively debated and was fully transparent."


Obama on Gruer: I Just Heard About This Today
Sun, 16 Nov 2014 18:08:52 GMT

0 comments:

Post a Comment