Like Us On Facebook

Saturday, November 22, 2014

Buchanan: Exec Amnesty 'Impeachable Act' By 'Rogue President'

 

Columnist and author Pat Buchanan argued that the President's executive action on immigration was an "impeachable act" by a "rogue president" on Friday's "McLaughlin Group."

"He [Obama] is behaving as a rogue president, John. Politically, it may be a very clever move, he's divided the Republicans, no doubt about it. He's sticking it into their face after their victory, he's saying 'I'm going to do what I want to do and now you pass your bill.' But the problem is, I think he has really poisoned the well with the Republicans for the next two years...I think, John, this is going to be, no doubt about it, along with Obamacare, one of the signal achievements of the Obama administration. I think it's going to backfire on him politically, and I think it's going to backfire on the Democratic Party."

Buchanan later added "it's an impeachable act, but they should not impeach them."

Follow Ian Hanchett on Twitter @IanHanchett





Buchanan: Exec Amnesty 'Impeachable Act' By 'Rogue President'
Sat, 22 Nov 2014 18:35:37 GMT

0 comments:

Post a Comment