Like Us On Facebook

Monday, August 11, 2014

Just A Quick Update

Hello everyone. I just want to apologize for not not having posted anything in so long. Please forgive me and don't forget about me. While hubby is ill, I have been trying to take care of everything. Yesterday I spent 8 hours mowing and today will find me cursing the weedeater and the trimmer. Then the dishes, dinner and laundry await my presence.

Obama still sucks and St. Louis is only concerned with an 18 year old who struggled with an officer and got shot. Yeah...that's a perfect reason to steal cell phones and tires. Looks like Katrina all over again.

I'll never understand people. I think I will quit trying. Takers and givers. I prefer to remain a giver. I may not be able to change the world, but I can make damn sure the world doesn't change me.

God Bless you all and I will be back soon...

0 comments:

Post a Comment